Thursday 13 October 2011

"Wrapped around love" - Pink CZ (Cubic Zirconia) Heart ring/pendant/loose CZ

SOOOO I got my CZ shipment two days ago!!! and man, they are quite sparkly!!!

My first attempt was with the pink 8mm x 8mm Pink heart CZ  to make a pendant but in the end made it into a ring. And of course am keeping it for myself ( I can't help it ).

The materials I used are 18 gauge black wire and 20 gauge brown wire (coloured copper wires). These stones are not drilled, so I had to find a way to work with the wires that secure these stones and not completely cover them.

As I just mentioned the first piece of jewelry that I made with CZ was the ring and following are the pictures. ( I also made a pendant after which is for sale at my Etsy store allsparkle)

Also loose Cubic Zirconia are for sale at allsparkle.

"Wrapped around love" ring






The pendant for sale on Etsy is:
"Wrapped around love" pendant



 Loose CZ
8x8mm Pink Heart

5mm x 7mm Champagne Pear


No comments:

Post a Comment

Nothing offensive please
Thanks =)