Wednesday 28 September 2011

Switching to selling supplies

I realized I'm not doing that great coming up with ideas or my creative side has gone on a vacation. And now I'm thinking it may just be permanent vacation.

So I'm switching over to selling supplies! I ordered amazing swarovski crystals and glass beads. These are the supplies that are the initial selling items, and my long term plan includes selling Cubic Zirconia in supplies in Etsy very soon!

Following are pictures of few of the many supplies I am going to add to my Etsy store (allsparkle)





6mm Amethyst Blend Swarovski Crystals 5328






Once in a while when my imagination kicks in, I'll definitely make something along the way, but until than I hope selling supplies gives me some luck =)


Take care

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nothing offensive please
Thanks =)