Saturday 21 May 2011

New Supplies: Stepping in to Crochet Territory


So I went to the craft store right by my house and bought some new supplies. I loved wire crochet in these two blogs (  CrochetHookeds and Be~Jeweled by Jana) and these are the blogs that inspired me to take the first step to get the crochet needles and wire. With the help of Youtube and Google I am teaching myself how to crochet with wires to make necklaces and bracelets and earrings!!

Granted I have not 'specialized' in one area of jewelry making, but hey what the heck! Might as well dive here and there and explore all the possibilities =)

Now it's time for me to say.........gnite and see you at the next blog 

( You can kinda see my struggle with the unfinished pearl crochet bracelet)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nothing offensive please
Thanks =)